Have you ever encountered such a situation, the second-hand sand-making machinery purchased suddenly stopped in production, and it was inexplicable. If you want to repair it, you have no choice but to stop working and wait for maintenance personnel, affecting efficiency and increasing costs. But from now on, if you buy a second-hand sand making machine that has such a malfunction, don't worry, look for the reason from the following points!
01. Blockage of material in the crushing chamber
Blockage of the material can also cause sudden shutdown of the equipment. At this time, the material should be cleaned up. In subsequent use, materials with large particle size or high water content are prohibited from entering the machine, and the feedstock should be kept even to avoid excessive feeding.
02. The triangular belt is too loose
Check if it is a V-belt problem. If it is too loose and cause downtime, adjust the tightness of the V-belt. If the V-belt loses its tightness due to long-term use, replace the V-belt.
03. Working voltage is not standard
When the working voltage of the production site is too low, it is not enough to stop the normal operation of the sand making machine. In this case, select the voltage that meets the requirements of the device.
04. Internal parts fall off
If the equipment has a metal collision sound before the shutdown, it may be that some parts in the crushing chamber are dropped, causing the sand machine to suddenly stop. At this time, the internal inspection of the equipment is performed.
05. Impeller stuck
When the inside of the crusher enters a hard object such as metal, it is possible to jam the impeller of the sand making machine, and the equipment cannot work. Therefore, the hardness of the material must be strictly controlled, and the incompetent material is prohibited from entering.
06. Bearing lock or spindle break
If it is caused by a broken spindle, the worn spindle is replaced. If it is caused by bearing lock, it is necessary to find out the cause of the lock, to properly install the bearing, to ensure that the bearing has a certain working clearance, and to do the lubrication of the bearing, otherwise the problem cannot be solved fundamentally.
07. Problems with the device cable
If the connecting line breaks or the contact is not good, the second-hand sand making machine will suddenly stop, which is likely to be a problem with the connecting line.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Application area and advantages of gravel production line of Qingzhou Aiping Machinery Parts Factory
- How should the impeller of the spiral sand washing machine be maintained?
- Problems that should be paid attention to when buying broken sand-making equipment
- Introduction and characteristics of sand stone separator equipment
- What are the safe operating practices for crushing and sand making equipment?
- Reasons for low sand quality of sand and stone separator equipment
- The process of crushing sand making equipment to make cobblestone sand
- Introduction of mud recovery and sedimentation system for sand stone separator equipment
- The working principle and function of the processing of sieve sand machinery